Irish Family History Centre
As part of EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum visitor experience, The Irish Family History Centre (operated by Eneclann) will be introducing an exciting way for visitors to search for their Irish ancestors, discover their own unique family story and explore Irish heritage. Knowing who you are and where you come from is something we feel everyone should get excited about. We want you to unearth your Irish roots in the most memorable way you can.
Irish Family History Centre, will allow visitors to:
• Get advice from a genealogy expert
• Use interactive display screens to engage and uncover more about your Irish roots.
• Discover more about Ireland’s Emigration and Migration.
• Play our fun quiz to test your knowledge on Ireland.
• Take a seat at one of our workstations where you can sign up to the Irish Family History Centre and join our online community.
• Access records on FindMyPast’s website where you will be able to search through the largest number of Irish family history records such as:
° Birth/Marriage and Death records
° Census records
° Parish records
° Travel and migration records
All visitors to the Irish Family History Centre will receive a complimentary pack when they leave, which will include
• Information relating to different websites and places that will help you with your research around Dublin
• 1 month’s FREE world subscription to Findmypast
• 1 month’s FREE subscription to irishfamilyhistorycentre.ie
• And much more
You can also enjoy shopping in the retail area where you will find:
• Books on surnames and other genealogy related topics
• Family Tree DNA Kits
• A Selection of souvenirs for you to treasure
After visiting The Irish Family History Centre, we hope you will have learnt something new about your Irish Ancestors and did so in a new and engaging way.
The Irish Family History Centre is open 6 days a week:
• Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm – private consultations available from 1pm – 5pm
• Saturday – 12pm – 5pm – private consultations available from 1pm – 5pm
• Sunday – closed
• Combo Ticket – Price: €22.00 (Includes the full EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum experience and entrance into the Irish Family History Centre)