Please stop by for a visit or you can call us at (01) 673 6054 or send us a note.
Stress-free Booking – No Surprises – Quick & Easy Parking
The chq Building is only an 8 minute walk from O’Connell Bridge, along the quays with the River Liffey on your right, heading East. Continue past the Custom House and then CHQ will be on your left right next to George’s Dock.
– Take the 14, 15, 27 bus to Amiens Street/Connolly Station
– DoDublin Tour Bus (Docklands Route) – stop 5
– Dublin Cityscape Tour Bus – stop 11
– City Sightseeing Bus, blue and red routes – stop 3b
– From Connolly Station – 5 minute walk
– From Pearse Station or Tara Street Station – 7 minute walk
– LUAS Red Line from The Point or from Tallaght – George’s Dock stop
– LUAS Green Line from Brides Cross or Broombridge (Cross City) – Marlborough stop or O’Connell GPO stop and cross over to LUAS Red Line at Abbey Street stop towards The Point – CHQ is at George’s Dock stop
The chq Building is easily accessible by road, given its city centre location and proximity to Ireland’s motorway network. There is considerable on-street ‘pay and display’ parking on North Wall Quay and adjoining roads as well as public car parks listed below
STRESS-FREE BOOKING € NO SURPRISES QUICK & EASY PARKING
Access via Common Street, IFSC by Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Access via Common Street, IFSC, Dublin 1. Open Mon-Fri 6.30am-10.30pm, Sat 8am-10.30pm, Sun 9am-10.30pm. 3 Arena events Open until midnight
Click HERE to book
IFSC Car Park Direct Website: https://bookings.parkrite.ie/CarPark/ListDetails/5
Other Car Parks in the area:
Connolly Station – Car Park
Access via Lower Sheriff St or Mayor Street Dublin 1. Open 24hours.
Grand Canal Square – Q Park
Access to Chimney View, just off Pearse Street. Open 7am to midnight.